BB playoffs

More
15 years 6 months ago #4332 by monkey44
BB playoffs was created by monkey44
Interesting stuff -- I'm thinking Dodgers are back finally ... and I expect Dodgers - Red Sox WS this season ... Tampa is good team, but Sox bring too much experience to the field ... I'm not sure Tampa can beat the Sox under P/O conditions.

And Phillies will go home after facing the Dodgers, I'd think anyway.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #4353 by Mad Dog
Replied by Mad Dog on topic Re: BB playoffs
I'll back any team that doesn't have Manny on it. Sorry Joe, Manny is a opposite end from a horse's head!

More
15 years 6 months ago #4355 by monkey44
Replied by monkey44 on topic Re: BB playoffs
Have to agree -- look who replaced Manny !! No slouch there that's for sure -- a few strike-outs, so what?? At least he doesn't stand there with a smile on his face and watch the ball fall out of the sky and bounce.

Gve me Bay anytime :)

More
15 years 6 months ago #4358 by Mad Dog
Replied by Mad Dog on topic Re: BB playoffs
I've been a Red Sox fan since my grandfather and I would listen to them and the Yankees play on the radio as a kid. Anyway I usually root for the American League no matter who it is in the WS. Even the Yankees at times!

More
15 years 6 months ago #4367 by monkey44
Watched Red Sox and also Dodgers when at Brooklyn ... when I was a kid.

Then moved to LA in 1955 -- Dodgers moved to LA in 1957 ... so I spent lots of time at Chavez Ravine -- then moved back to Cape Cod in 1991 ... so have been Sox and Dodgers fan all my baseball life -- don't get any better than that.

More
15 years 6 months ago #4389 by monkey44
Where is everyone??? Guess we have only a few baseball fans. Must be most military have no 'hometown' and move around so much, maybe?

Anyway, anyone surprised??? I sure am... glad I didn't use the Vegas folks -- would have lost my shorts.

Actually a positive event,. Tampa playing so well after so many years in the dungeon !! Sox need another miracle ... or it looks like Rays / Phillies

Time to create page: 0.480 seconds