For those who read Thrillers while traveling

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #13908 by monkey44
Free promotion e-copy for all vets/members here. Go to link and select 'nomination' -- this will put your name on the 'free copy' list when it releases. You need an Amazon account to record it ... if you don't have one, Amazon account is free - or send me a request and I'll put you on the list.

If you don't have any luck - or don't get a copy, let me know and I'll get it to you. Free promotion ends 9/19 ...

kindlescout.amazon.com/p/2OP0QTWMI2223
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by monkey44.
The following user(s) said Thank You: floridakamper, Sarge3398

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #14020 by monkey44
Free book promotion dates :: Nov 1st and Nov 8th -- either of those two days you can download Shuffle and Impulse -- a medical suspense / thriller about an athlete who battles a brain chemistry disorder while training for the Olympics. Quite an emotional struggle - Free two days only - Amazon rules ... altho' there may be other free dates in the future.

Nov 1st and 8th GO HERE: www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016AKKQLQ?*Version*=1&*entries*=0

If you enjoy this book, please return to Amazon and post a review - it helps the marketing. All profits from this book sale go to a Medical Trust fund that supports scientific research for kids with biological mental health disorders. Thanks to yo all ... hope you enjoy the reading. :) M44
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge3398

More
8 years 6 months ago #14021 by LamSan
I am an avid thriller reader of books in paper. Not into e-readers or downloading books on internet but you sparked my interest. Couple questions M44, once I download the books do I stay connected to the internet to read them? I have Windows 8 so do I download to an Ap for e-books?

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #14022 by monkey44
Nope - you download an app directly into your PC ... and it's on a program you download first. If you go to the book link on Amazon - it has the program on it, right below the book cover. IT's free application, but you can only read it on that specific PC, you can't download it on one, then copy it to another laptop for travel, for example.

One thing, I suggest you buy a Kindle if you read a lot on the road - it saves you from carrying lots of books while traveling. And you download books directly into it with WIFI ...

IF you try it and have a hassle, then a print version will release in a few weeks - if you send me an email I will make sure you get a print copy. And can also give you more info about Kindle [email protected]
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by monkey44.

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #14023 by LamSan
I have Kindle as an App on my desktop HP All-In-One that goes with us when we travel so I will see what I can do with that. I love having a book in my hands and take only a few with us then trade in at campsite libraries while we travel. Old habits die hard and would you believe we do not have a smart phone either, must be my Pa. Dutch upbringing. I will see what I can do with the info you gave me and see what I can do with Amazon and my Kindle App. I am computer challenged but do not give up if I really want to find something or accomplish something. Thanks for all your help M44.
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by LamSan. Reason: made an oops in spelling

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #14032 by monkey44
I also have a military/spy thriller coming out in Dec - which I will also offer free to vets on this site when it releases.

Amazon policy limits the "freebies" so make sure you (and any others on here) take advantage of Nov 1st and Nov 8th for the freebie download.

After that, I can't do it again for about two months.
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by monkey44.

Time to create page: 0.462 seconds