panama city

More
15 years 4 months ago #5027 by budsmith
panama city was created by budsmith
We are planning on coming down to the Panama city area next week....Have never stayed at the navy site, but I have stayed at the Tyndal site Just by the Bridge...Im wondering if anyone out there is staying at either of these sites, and if there will be availability for a couple weeks there..We plan on staying there for a while before going down to Mcdill.(Will I have any trouble getting a long term stay there?)...It is cold here in Missouri and it's time to get down where its warm!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 4 months ago #5035 by a Guest
Replied by a Guest on topic Re: panama city
Buddie,
I guess we all needed a good laugh.
We wish you good luck at McDill. I hope you know someone, as you won't get in there unless you do. Be sure to give us some feedback when you are settled in.
As for Panama City, it is best to call the CG's direct, even now, as they can usually tell you what your possibility is with much more acurate info as to their availability.
Frank

More
15 years 4 months ago #5037 by budsmith
Replied by budsmith on topic Re: panama city
Okay stop laughing, I guess I knew all along it will be a stretch to get a spot, But I will call and see what happens...Hmmm, I wonder where else I will be able to stay....Maybe I will just go on down to Key West...Thanks for input,,,...Buddie

More
15 years 4 months ago #5050 by Bob Vaughn
Replied by Bob Vaughn on topic Re: panama city
We stayed out at the state park and went over to the base campground....we decided to stay where we were. The spots were very close together and not layed out very well plus there were a lot of permanents. It would have been a squeeze getting our camper in there. Let us know how you faired...

More
15 years 4 months ago #5089 by Bjudib60
Replied by Bjudib60 on topic Re: panama city
I live here on Panama City Beach and I was by their "new(about 2 or 3 years old) campground and it looked like there were plenty of sites. No atmosphere though, just a parking lot but the teps are in the 70's. judy

More
15 years 4 months ago #5091 by morscuba
Replied by morscuba on topic Re: panama city
Re: comment about Macdill.. I've been here going on a month watching em do a pretty good job about getting folks in.. So far 2 or 3 days in dry camping then on to a full hookup.. Not as bad as some folks would like you to believe. Last time I heard Tyndall was rotating out of dry camping every few days..

Time to create page: 0.348 seconds