Come on let's talk

More
16 years 9 months ago #764 by bill6750
Come on let's talk was created by bill6750
Larry,
I have been checking here since you came back on line and there has only been two post. I think you posted and then Aprilwhine posted a picture. Come on folks lets show Larry that we want to use this site and post some reviews or something. I love to read your comments folks. I know you can do it. :) :) :)
Bill

Bill & Jean
Bill Retired US Army,
Viet Nam Vet, 24th Evac. Hosp.
Jean Retired from DOA
2014 Tiffin Phaeton, 40'
2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 in Toe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 9 months ago #767 by a Guest
Replied by a Guest on topic Re: Come on let's talk
Larry.
Sorry to hear that the perimeter was compromise. Look like you took care of it, good job :)

More
16 years 9 months ago #768 by bblhed
Replied by bblhed on topic Re: Come on let's talk
Larry

What happened really sucks, I'm glad to see that you didn't let it keep you down. Keep up the excellent work that you are doing for all of us! You are the man!

More
16 years 9 months ago #769 by cheldreth
Replied by cheldreth on topic Re: Come on let's talk
Larry:

I got the jehad crap right after it happened. Sounds like those idiots thought they were bringing down the Pentagon.

I went through serious withdrawal and hoped that you would be able to come back up.

How can I send you a donation through PayPal to help with the expense and frustration of getting this thing back on track?

Curt

Curt Heldreth
Retired US Army
Retired HS Teacher
Copilot: Mary, NC Guardian ad Litem
Activities Director: Roscoe the Beagle
2006 Bounder 35E
2010 Malibu LS

More
16 years 9 months ago #770 by karylkoch
Replied by karylkoch on topic Re: Come on let's talk
I checked back on the site everyday, it was down. One time seeing writing in Arabic, and another saying the site was hacked by ZADA. It really concerned me, and I thought you may never be able to restore the site. You have shown the determination, that all Americans should show, when devious people take advantage, and try to derail our systems and lives. You are a great example, if they try to make us give up, having the courage, and zeal to go on, will show what we are made of. I never felt the people who shared there experience and questions on this site, were wimps anyway. This site deserves the word Military in it's title, and the old and young, who have served will benefit from this wonderful site, and your efforts. Thank you ever so much, for all you hard work. I really missed this site.

More
16 years 9 months ago #1005 by bblhed
Replied by bblhed on topic Re: Come on let's talk
I just have to say that you should never screw with a large number of well trained people ever.

Remember the first computer system that the government repaired for the Y2K bug was the military and VA pensions payroll computer system. Now lets think about this does the government really care about us above all other people it cuts checks to, or was it worried about what we might do if our checks didn't show up on time?

All of us did some really cool and amazing things for this country and what we got in return above all else was the knowledge that we can do anything we put our minds to, and the ability to learn whatever skills we need to get any job done.

Time to create page: 0.571 seconds