Let's Thank Larry

More
11 years 10 months ago #10114 by floridakamper
I was just reading the newsletter Larry sent out by email. He mentioned that there are over 29,000 registered users. I had a thought (which usually gets me in trouble) that if we each sent him at least $1.00 via paypal that would be $29K. We won't make him rich but I think it would say how much we appreciate his efforts. I'd like to suggest that we each send $1 to $5 to him over the next weeek and see how close to that $29K we can come. This is unsolicited by Larry and if you think it's a bad idea, no harm, no foul just don't participate. I don't even think you have to be a registered member to contribute. If you like the idea, use the Paypal button on the home page. This could be fun.
The following user(s) said Thank You: carrollg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #10115 by Bikini28
Replied by Bikini28 on topic Re: Let's Thank Larry
Hey that is a good idea!! We like all the work he does and it helps all of us! Done!!! Thanks Larry!!!!

More
11 years 10 months ago #10116 by floridakamper
Replied by floridakamper on topic Re: Let's Thank Larry
If you decide to say Thank You to Larry (the owner and labor that makes this site possible) add a comment to this thread, something like "I'm in." If you have any questions about making a donation with the Paypal link on the home page, just ask. Someone will help you. Last night I noticed there were 5 members and over 300 guests using the website. So not only members but come on GUESTS. Send a buck to the guy that makes this site possible and it will also help to keep it free.

More
11 years 10 months ago #10123 by rickwest2
Replied by rickwest2 on topic Re: Let's Thank Larry
Larry's work is unsurpassed. Great idea, I'm in.

Thanks Larry for all you do.

Rick West

More
11 years 10 months ago #10124 by Chiefe9
Replied by Chiefe9 on topic Re: Let's Thank Larry
Have personally made requests to Larry and got immediate assistance. Really rely on his, and his wife's expertise. I know lots of folks use this site because I ask my neighbors at base campgrounds.Let's show our appreciation by sending that $1, or whatever amount.

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #10125 by a Guest
Replied by a Guest on topic Re: Let's Thank Larry
The timing of this could not have been better as every June we send a donation to Larry to help him maintain this website as we would be lost without it. I almost forgot about it until I read this great idea so our annual donation is on its way and thanks for gentle reminder.

Time to create page: 0.512 seconds