4.3 170
Florida 443913
July 8-15, 2016
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We stayed from the 8th of July through the 15thf July, the laundry and bathhouse in the front park where in terrible shape. The men's side was tore up, the laundry side was so dirty and machines where in such bad shape would scare you to put anything in them. The biggest grip I have is when we checked in they told us the front row with trees and shade was for active duty, got no problem with that but the signs on power stands say active duty or short term retirees, 10 days or less. The guy in office tells us he has worked there 2 weeks and knows all the rules, so we explain we are there for 7 days so there is no one on site could we have it for a week, not no but hell no. So we take another site on next row and I'll darn here comes a retiree pulls in the site we asked for. Back to the office ask what's going on with the active duty policy and now it's a mistake but we can't fix it. It's good to know they still are the same way in the office, do what we say not what we do. Been going down there for 20 years seen people come and go and nothing really has changed, pretty sure that was our last trip down there, too bad we enjoy being in the Keys. Just my 2 cents worth 
Report this review Was this review helpful? 9 2

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
November 11, 2016
Agree.
Until upper management goes away there, the mess will continue.
Upper management only cares about the dollar flow coming in.
DOES NOT care about campers.

Rules changed with the wind.
Host seem to write rules as they go. Making on the spot rules to accommodate themselves and / or their buddies.

Saw much of "you can't go there" stuff. Then saw the opposite happen next day. Guess it is who you know and )@#$.

Place seems to not be taken care of very well.
1 results - showing 1 - 1