4.0 140
Florida 206892
3 Jul - ? Jul 2015
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

The Staff went out of their way to assist us. Though we will have to move to an electric only site, due to upcoming renovations, the original site we were given was AMAZING! Right along the shore line, I witnessed sights I had never seen before. On the 4th of July, my one Grandson was saying that it would be the worse 4th ever....then, as evening fell, I had both boys come into the back bedroom. We literally watch dozens of fireworks displays all along the coast line, for miles and miles, even going inland for miles. I am now the boys heroine!! It really was unbelievable. Next, while enjoying watching the water, I spotted fins....yes, we watched black top sharks! Can you imagine the excitement?! The sunsets were breathtaking. Never have I seen any more beautiful. I am now figuring out how we can get back down here to winter. I love it here, and it's going to be so hard to leave to go to Disney. We are staying in a Coachmen Leprechaun, 28'er, have a cement pad right next to us. There is a playground within walking distance, but every day they've been announcing red then black flag conditions (yep, it's hot out there). I am a very, very happy camper!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or