4.4 101
Mar 23, 2011
(Updated: March 24, 2011)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I wanted to add an additional note to the previous review....I am currently staying at this facility and there is no WiFi available in the RV park. I was told due to the construction going on with the Reception Office the WiFi transmitters where damaged and as a result there is no WiFi available in the RV park. However, they have set up a room in one of the hotel buildings (close to the RV park) to be WiFi capable. There are several tables set up in this room so it can accommodate 4-10 people at a time. Apparently there is no funding, currently, to replace the damaged transmitters so there will probably be no WiFi for the RV park for a while. This is the only disappointment, otherwise this FamCamp is very nice. It is easy to get to and is conveniently located to services/restaurants in Destin; the landscaping is well manicured, they have boat/jet ski rentals; fishing piers; swimming pool (closed currently), landing entry into the bay for swimming. I especially like that the roads and parking pads in the RV park are all hard top. Great if you have pets. I plan to stay here again.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or