4.3 170
Florida 444258
5-12 March 2010
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

1. First and foremost BIG KUDOS to Loretta you can't touch her positive and excited attitude, she express to everyone and everything she does all of the time. 2. We arrived at Sigbee around 11:30 PM after we past the gate twice, so that tells you to arrive in the daylight hours if possible, if not look for the Blue Lagoon and turn right there, The MPs at the gate were courteous and did their checks and we were on our way in. 3. The late arrival area is OK, but if it's cold like it was that night you needed some heat, but we survived until the morning. The Check-in office was open on time and checked us in right away, It pays to have all your vehicle and party info with you to fill out the registration cards or they will send you back for it. 4. We asked for a site near the water and we received it, we could see the ocean from our bed and from our dining room and living room area (#125 great spot). I know MWR has the money to provide at least 20 or 30 amp to run your refrigerator to minimize the generator use, for I will pay extra to turn off the generators. The PX and Commissary is close but they are small, easy access to downtown KW. Go to Trumman Anex to park your car to walk tour DUVAL and other streets. My opinion Trumbo is a mess and someone need to straighten that area up like NOW, it look like a Gypsy Camp, Glad we stayed at Sigbee. Overall we had an excellent time and will return to Sigbee, We visited there in a 5th Wheel pulled by a Volvo Super Hauler. (Thanks again Loretta)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 6 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or