Review Detail

4.3 64
10 - 13 April 2008
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This is an update to my "before arrival" posting. As others have stated, great location! Friendly, efficient office and reservation was a great plus! No problems including getting refund on advance payment for a Frequent Camper coupon. In fact, had I not had plans that required us to be in San Antonio on 15 April and couldn't be changed, was told a spot had opened up unexpectedly and we could stay for 30 days. What a bummer that I couldn't accept! Seemed to be spots open each day, with a few folks coming and going. Did appear to be a few sites that might be fairly long term, but may be camp workers or active duty, not sure of all the particulars on length of stay for this campground. One thing is for sure, Maxwell MWR and their current contract crew working Mid Bay have taken care of the "homesteader" problem that was outrageous at the FAMCAMP! Good job, but don't too many of you jump on this place, I want to go back - often! Add Wi-Fi and it would be 5 Star all the way. Couple of WiFi signals from somewhere in area with signal strength, but could not connect.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or