Review Detail

4.2 83
1-19 Dec 2021
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We loved the campground. The loop by the water has the biggest sites (near the cabins), there are only a few pull-through ones there. Not a lot of shade trees, but we wanted the sun to warm us up (winter time). There is NO WiFi nor do they still have internet rental equipment as stated on this site. We were able to park our truck and car at site no problem. Found in the community center: The laundry room has plenty of washers and dryers at the cost of 1.50 each, restrooms with showers, full kitchen you can utilize, refrigerator that you can put some things in (must put your name on items), but seems long termers have filled it, pool table, ping pong table, load of videos, books and board games. I was pleasantly surprised that there was not one single dog that non-stop barked. Each site has cable, just make sure you turn your antenna off. The aircraft, well it is an operational AF base and as a former jet mech, I loved knowing I didn't have to work on them. They were flying the F-22s and the F-16 targeting drones (orange tails are remotely flown). PCB is about 20 minutes away and the Pier has many shops. Patches bar has the BEST bloody marys in town and TVs to watch games.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 7 2

Comments

To write a comment please register or