4.5 156
Colorado 174451
4 - 23 October 2022
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Another very nice stay at the Academy FamCamp. This continues to be our favorite FamCamp. I did not do reviews, but we had two good stays last year as well as the one this year. The facilities continue to be maintained well. We do notice there's less grass around the campground each year. Don't know if there's been less rain in recent years or what. In 2012 they had planted grass plugs throughout the area and the playground adjacent to the camp was covered in healthy field grasses. over the years the grass has slowly died off. Don't know what the rec folks could do about it, but our dogs sure miss the abundant grass. Stadium Blvd was being repaired and repaved while we were there. It looks like it will be very nice once finished. The city is also rebuilding the intersection of N 30th St and Gateway Rd in front of the Garden of the Gods Visitor Center. It's being turned into a roundabout - will probably cut down the number of accidents there. We needed to leave a day early this visit. When I advised the front desk, the person manning the desk immediately volunteered to refund the charge back onto my credit card. Made me a happy camper. There were quite a few folks getting positioned and set-up for the unlimited stay season beginning November 1st. A good visit overall and we hope to be back next year.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or