4.5 156
Colorado 174280
May 19, 2018 to June 2, 2018
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We used to live near AFA and would use the FamCamp for "shakedown" cruises with 3 new RVs. So, we have been around AFA FamCamp for several years. Convenient. We have moved away and now have stayed at AFA FamCamp for extended periods the past 3 years. The AFA FamCamp is a real anomaly. Great location, reasonable rates, staff makes you feel like they are doing you a favor (not particularly friendly, often act overworked, rude on the phone), sites far from level, trees hanging down, and the worst wifi of any RV park of this size. For one of the most technologically advanced organizations on the planet, the Air Force's Academy FamCamp is so 1980s. When Res was made and during check in we emphasized that Res was THROUGH a certain date. On the last day of Res I was called and told we had to vacate the site because our Res was finished. I said no, it is finished tomorrow. They insisted we must leave. I went to office and was told that " when you say Res is through a certain date that is the date you must leave". I explained that through means through. Staff needs training in "customer focus". Wifi should be comparable to any KOA or other large RV Park.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts