4.3 73
California 214003
11 May 2007
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Intially, this campground appeared excellant. But as one day turned to the next. Management was way too picky. From having a small leak in your water hose to how you parked your PV (almost forcing us to leave the first day), management was very rude. I was ready to leave the first day of my visit until I asked how and where could I obtain a refund. Management then seems to cool their heals when confronted with a refund. 1. Issues involving POV parking. There is no parking availible other than away from your camp spot. Initially, checking in, informed how to park. Nosey and picky neighbors (older retiries) are quick to run to the office to make any and all complaintsjust for breathing the wrong way. 2. Parking of RV's is haphazarded in what seems you exit your RV only to be careful not to enter the adjancant RV... Spacing is way too close. RV's parked nose-in and others nose-out with approx 10 feet between the two. 3. RV site is not younger patron user friend. Therefore would advise any under retirement age from wasting money visiting this site. My reservations were for 3 days. I gave this site the benefit of the doubt. My family and I could not tolerate the nit-picky older paterons and management that we left this camp site earlier then paid for. We figured the refund was not worth the effort. I do not recommend this site. But then experience it for your self.
RE
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts