4.0 75
California 102254
5-7 Aug 13
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

J.C. left this review using the Directory software: - Visited 5-7 Aug 2013. Mostly all pro as stated below, but a couple of "Cons". Sprinklers come on sometime at night, so everything gets WET, including RV., toad and of course grass. If you have pets be ready to dry them off, and your shoes as well. Obviously some homesteading going on. Next to me is trailer with fenced dog run as long as unit and 2 dogs running back and forth barking, and across from me is a Person with a GERMAN SHEPARD who thinks it's ok not to use a leach "Cause he minds well". Be careful of directions they are from Rte 1, not 101!! If your on 101 which most people I imagine would be on, you, need to call and get directions from north or south. Each way will be VERY different!! Gas and Diesel are available just as you go through the gate. Make the very first left into station. End pumps 11/12 have diesel.. Gas 387.9 5/7/13 I think adding where Gas and Diesel are available and accessibility would be a help to most of us. Just my 2 cents.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or