California 65300
Week of October 10th
(Updated: July 26, 2014)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

well another fine stay at lemoore r.v. parkis in the books. we have decided we like it here well enough to store our r.v. here just to save on fuel. so lets see ? number one - the three girls in the office are as good at what they do, and so good with people, they alone are worth the cost of admission. number two -cable t.v. is finally working, we got 24 channels, a&e, usa, sports, etc. just a good combination of cable channels. number three - the food at the galley got better ! much better ! and only $4.00 for dinner ($8.00 over at camp san luis obispo) number four - spuds !! yep the e-m club is open and doing well. free pool tables, t.v., game computers and computers to check e-mail. excellent restaurant, nice bar (a bit high priced, $3.50 for a draught beer). down side - little pool closed for the winter, big pool about 40 degrees (brr) sauna out of order, hot tub out of order, car wash out of order, hmmm ? all in all a great stay, got to take up close and personal photos with the blue angels team. little side story - mwr has not allowed a camp host at most bases. we had a problem with a squater over the weekend and had to play musical trailers for three days, crystal came in and layed down the law and straightened it out, by the time we leave here the r.v. park will officially have a camp host. watch to see if larry prints what i will send him when i get home. we all need to send e-mails to mwr and get them to open positions for camp hosts at all bases. still a bargain at 25.00 in my opinion.
DC
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or