California 157689
July 19 thru 22, 2011
(Updated: July 28, 2011)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

o.k. guys, lets be honest here. i try and look at all the bases objectively, and this is one of my very favorite places to stay. cool little park back in the trees, and a real nice place to stay in the morro bay area if you have a travel trailer and don't need restrooms and showers.
to say the mens shower house is very old would be understating things. this place goes beyond old and dirty clear to disgusting. it looks like it was built during WW11 and not updated or cleaned since. the shower room is old, old, old. made of concrete and open to all who shower together. the toilets are as i said WW2 vintage, the sink ! yep, one sink about 10 feet long, looks like a great big urinal, is also as old as the building, and bugs and spiders everywhere, all over the walls in the shower and floor under your feet in the toilet stalls. i couldn't help but notice they are building a 2cd. arbor to picnic in, so now they will have 2 of them that no one uses, all time the park needs money spent on gravel in the worse way. if it rains here you can get literally stuck in the mud. and please guys spend a dollar or two updating the mens shower house. all this said, i still love it here, i would just never recommend it to anyone who needed to use the showers and never during rainy season.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or