4.5 130
California 194044
March 14 - 17, 2011
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We originally planned to stay at an RV resort in Orange, CA. The day prior to departing I found this location on-line and attempted to make a last minute reservation - they were closed (it was a Saturday). I called Monday morning after staying a night at a KOA while en route and secured a reservation for all four nights. Wow! What a great surprise - excellent staff, a small shop for food and drinks located nearby, and only about 12 miles from Disneyland. I highly recommend using the truck entrance on Westminster Blvd (as posted by others) - front gate located at 800 Seal Beach Blvd is a tight fit (pull in your mirrors). There were some full timers at this location, but no us vs them attitudes. If you have kids keep them close as cars far exceed the posted 5 MPH speed limit. The adjacent kiddie park is okay. The only thing missing was a gas station on post, but there are two gas stations at the intersections of Seal Beach and Westminster. I paid $27 a night for a full hook-up pull-thru versus $80 at the off-post location.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or