California 65315
December 28, 2010 to Jan 5, 2011
(Updated: December 31, 2010)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

o.k. i don't hand out high reviews lightly, but this place is a gem out in the desert. first of all, crystal ! OMG what a virtual sweetheart. this girl knows more about lemoore than her age would ever lead you to believe. she was an absolute doll to deal with all the time i stayed here, she alone is worth the price of admission. the park - clean, well set up, empty this time of the year, lemoore naval air station has absolutely anything you need, plus 4 bucks buys you into the chow hall (however, don't ! the food is about as good as it was when i was a kid and had to eat here every day, and it might even be the same food) but there are plenty of places here to eat, good burger at the bowling alley. no wi fi at this time at the park, but i am using the wi fi at the base bowling alley right now. i e-mailed 30 photos to my wife, no problem at all. i know the central valley is hot, bug infected, and rains and is foggy, but hey who cares when your young and onery, right. try this place and be sure to tell crystal i said hi. dcc
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or