3.8 86
California 185266
May 6, 2010
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I would have given a value of 5, but I have stayed in military campgrounds that do not charge this much, but have as good or better everything for less money. All in all, it is a very nice place to stop. The sites were level and accommodated my 40 foot DP. There was room to park the TOAD in the front. All of the sites are back-in on cement slabs. The surrounding area is small rocks. The back of all RV's face a large grassy, and shady area that dogs can be walked. As for directions, here is a little clarity. When you turn on Admiral Baker Road, you will go down a steep hill of about 1/4 mile. At the bottom will be a stop sign. You need to turn right at this stop sign. On your right will be the Army Reserves. There will be a little wooden shack on the left at the entrance to a parking lot. You need to turn left into that parking lot observing the arrows for direction that are painted on the ground. You can also determine the entrance from the direction of the parking spaces. After turning into this parking lot, go to the far end, straight ahead. Stop when you get near the end, but before you have to turn to get out of the parking lot. If you look to the left, you will see, just past the picnic tables a small building. This is the RV check-in. It is about 100 yards and an easy walk. After checking in and getting assigned your site it is easier to unhook the TOAD in the parking lot. When you turn right out of the parking lot you will be looking straight at the entrance to the RV park. If you arrive after hours, stop in the parking lot just as you enter it past that little wooden shack. Walk to the first RV in site #1 and see the park host. At this time it is Leo. He and all of the park staff were very pleasant to work with.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or