4.1 50
California 79820
Dec 22, 2009 - Jan 4, 2010
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Things here have not changed much since being here last year and the year before. I was in space 75, which is beside a path that leads to other campers. Being here, and having a big window beside me as I sat at my table, I had people walking by my trailer all the time. I could have closed my mini blinds, but why should I have to. Facilities are very good here. Laundry is $1 wash and $1 dry. 2 of the washers started eating money with nothing happening on 1/2 and were not fixed by the end of the day on 1/4. Also one of the dryers started doing the same thing. Apparently whoever takes care of it did not make any arrangements for someone to service/clean the area. That would be my only complaint. MWR is not responsible for this area. It is a leased area to a private company. Over all, stay was good. As stated by many, there is not a lot to do in the area, but the base does offer a lot. It is a good location to spend the winter, but, only having 30 days in advance to make reservations, you have to be quick to get in. I think they must hold back some sites for short term. I did notice that a lot of the people (also staff) here are the same ones that were here last year and the year before.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or