4.1 129
California 118141
21-24 Nov, '09
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Everything was excellent here except for one thing, Tony! I read the reviews prior to going and just couldn't believe anyone could be as bad as others described Tony to be, I found out quickly, they were being kind. Who wants to start a trip by having to deal with someone as egotistical as this guy? He harped on the grass so much I started wondering if we were even allowed to walk on it. He goes with you to "assist" you in parking, he treats you like you're some idiot that has never backed a trailer into a camping spot. He doesn't have a clue as to how to give directions to someone backing a trailer, his "guidance" is always late. He is overly concerned about running a tire over the grass but observation revealed the grass overgrew the road by 8-12" throughout the campground. My wife is a fourth grade teacher and has at least twice the amount of patience as myself but Tony had her to the boiling point as well. We greatly enjoyed the area and the campground as well, but I will not be back as long as Tony is there, he has "ZERO" people skills.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts