3.8 64
California 231668
April 10, 2007
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

OK, I just have to say it, tho contrary to other voices and to my civility...waited two months and was going to drop my whining complaint, a repeat of last year. BUT I just called in for another round of abuse by the extraordinarily poorly managed operation. Got it. Long tenured non-military civilians seem to have little awareness of military rank, protocal or comraderie...and this is if you don't cross them, push them, press for answers to their chaotic system. They will not (tho can, I am convinced) answer why it is so extremely difficult to get through the phone to make a reservation, and why, after all that labor under crossed fingers you get a spot way back against the fence only to find nine, yes NINE, beach places remained unoccupied all weekend long. Summary: Potential as one of the greatest of all locations and experiences is trumped by poorest of all management teams kept in place by a command understandably focused on wartime priorities (I did talk with the Commandant, who assigned a LCOL to follow up but entrenchment and self-serving "misstatements" by the staff saved their hide).
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or