4.0 75
California 102378
October 2018
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We had read some previous reviews that weren't so inviting so was a little apprehensive until arrival. However, we were surprised at how wrong we felt the previous reviewers were or how much it must have changed. This park looked amazing when we first drove in. There are many pull-thru sites here. They sites appeared well taken care of with fresh green grass. There were two dog parks. Neither had water by the dog parks to help with clean-up nor did they have bags or a garbage can. We did use the laundry by check-in. It was FREE to campers. There were two washers. One was broken and appeared to have been broken for some time. There were four dryers and two were broken. The location here was perfect. The commissary and NEX were good sized and there were plenty of activities on and off base. Beaches were close. Maintenance staff and host were friendly and always seemed to be working on one thing or another. WI-Fi worked great. A negative -- Office staff ... not so friendly. There were two in the office at check-in and the brunette was a little curt. I wasn't in a hurry to go back there at all. It would have been nice to have received a map of the area. We thought this a nice place and would consider returning if in the area. Yep, it was $40 a night!! Oh, one more thing, I really hate calling NavyBeds for reservations. They are hard to understand depending who helps you. They must be timed on each call because they talk so fast and try to get so much in. I've found it much better to call directly to the park, if possible.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or