4.1 70
Arkansas 79426
July 2010
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Wife and I just got home from our summer travels and thought we would write some comments on places we have stayed. I must stay that our trip to LRAFB was probably one of the best. We only intended to stay a few days and actually extended another week. You can tell the facilites need updated but they were kept as clean as people utilizing them would allow them to stay, wife loved the laundry facilities. My wife got sick while there and the hosts wife assited with locating medical facilities as well as pharmacies. She also gave us maps of the area and recommended several things to see we weren't aware of. The electrical needs updated but when we had electrical issues the assistant host really helped us out. Whoever came up with the idea of having a host and assistant host was right on track, it's nice to know someone is available. They were both very respectful as well as helpful. Hopefully things can get updated and maybe they could get WiFI in that area. Upon reading some of the other comments on this site I can't believe how personal and slanderous some of them are. I know if I had that many issues with the FamCamp I wouldn't be back. Anyway, we enjoyed our stay and will definitely be coming back.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts