4.1 70
Arkansas 79527
October 11 - 16
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I would tend to agree with many of the comments about the LRAFB FamCamp, especially those comments regarding the front (FHU) area. We stayed almost a week in the back area, which we found to be much nicer than those in the front, though without sewage. Our fur-baby did not encounter any ticks, so that was a relief, nor was dog droppings a problem. We noticed all the pet owners picking up after their pets did their Ëœbusiness". Complaints: One site in the front area is designated Ëœshort-term" - I am not certain as to what that term means at LRAFB, as the site was occupied when we arrived/departed by the same person? The FamCamp seems to be the base tourist attraction as we witnessed NUMEROUS cars driving through, obviously just looking at all the campers/RVs. While the FamCamp is quite safe, we never saw a security police vehicle, the camp host, or anyone from Rec Services in the campground monitoring what was happening, or who was there. At least two RVs were unoccupied in the back area, without any indication they paid for their spots, and, one couple drove in late/left early - did they pay, I do not know, but they did not display a receipt on the post provided. At $12/day, the price is great, and the overall condition of the park means we will return!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or