Arizona 93638
Jan 2010
(Updated: September 14, 2011)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I have attempted to get into this park for over two weeks now, calling every several days to the Managers office and get the constant reply; Sorry we are full and there's no overflow available. As much as all the other replies indicate how nice the management is and I'm sure they are, and how nice the facilities are, and I'm sure they are; I am not able to experience this park as the policy is that campers can stay up to 7mths and all in one stretch! With campers purchasing their 3 or 4 or 7 months of occupancy early in the winter months, that leaves the rest of us eligible travelers out of luck when desiring to stay at this park! I'm sure this makes fantastic Business since to lock in revenue for the entire winter season, but for eligible members such as I it stinks because I can't get in even for a two week stay. This just seems wrong to me as I've yet to experience this policy at any other Military Camp Ground. John
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
May 30, 2010
According to the 'Camp Information' RESERVATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED. How can they purchase 3, 4 or 7 month blocks?
January 13, 2011
That was what I was told over the phone. It may be that the 7mth, or long term stayers are simply able to check in, say in Oct/Nov, and lock in their site for the next 6-7mths.
2 results - showing 1 - 2
Cron Job Starts