Lemon RV

More
11 years 1 month ago #11382 by SkyWatcher
Replied by SkyWatcher on topic Re: Lemon RV
I would reccomend the Good Sam Help line, which I have seen get some dramatic results and by using them Lazy Days would not want the bad publicity especially during these times, so take a few minutes and visit the website or check out a GS Magazine on the Help line, imagine a quick email or a heart felt letter doesn't cost nothing but relief is priceless when you get the service you deserve, Wish You Luck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #11384 by LamSan
Replied by LamSan on topic Re: Lemon RV
Have heard this same story many times and since you kept the RV and used it for 5 years I doubt you have any legal remedy or recourse now and if you put in a claim to the warranty company now it would be too late also. Might be time to get rid of it and yes it will be a big loss and hopefully you will purchase elsewhere and have much better luck. I will suggest you contact Alliance RV in Wildwood, Fl. as they were affiliated with Monaco and they just might know something you can do as I imagine they have seen the same situation many times from folks who had a Monaco RV and needed help. Good luck with whatever you decide to do!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.393 seconds