Express Scripts

More
12 years 4 days ago #9963 by gesuhan
Express Scripts was created by gesuhan
I know this has nothing to do with Camping or RVing, but here goes anyway.
I'm having a difficult time getting refills for a prescription from Express Scripts. Been trying to get this refill for over a month now, and I'm getting the runaround from them. Even spoke to a Supervisor last friday and he assured me everything was taken care of, but I find out today it isn't. Am I the only one that experiencing problems with them? One of the reasons, I figure, it's a controlled medication. Now I want to know to whom I complain? If anyone has any ideas, please forward them to me.

dbentley

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 days ago #9966 by cdrcos
Replied by cdrcos on topic Re: Express Scripts
I went through the same run around and found that if you just keep asking to talk to a supervisor and sending emails, eventually they get the problem worked out.

They are very quick, however, to keep sending and telling you "form" responses that haven't worked already.

It is the best deal in town, so just keep pushing and it should work through - luckily I had a month's worth of pills, so that wasn't a concern, although they did keep asking me if I had enough medication (maybe I should have told them I only had 5 days?).

Good Luck!

Joe & Barb
2016 Winnebago Vista 31KE
Shoreview, Minnesota
Sun City Center, Florida

More
12 years 3 days ago #9968 by gesuhan
Replied by gesuhan on topic Re: Express Scripts
I'm dropping them, get them locally.

More
12 years 3 days ago #9970 by Navyzone
Replied by Navyzone on topic Re: Express Scripts
I felt that way for some time, but I now get good service and the price is right. However, I don't use them for controlled meds. My doctor's office sends all my other scripts in for me and it works well.

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 3 days ago #9971 by a Guest
Replied by a Guest on topic Re: Express Scripts
I can say our experience with them has been great except every 90 days with my wifes very controlled meds we have to do the jump through hoops things with follow up phone calls and talking to a human to get filled smoothly.
best time to call is late at night

part of our problem is our cost dropped off sharply in oct so now it cost us 12 for 90 days of meds that cost over 6k if had to go to walmart of some other pharmacy

persistence is the key with them

More
12 years 3 days ago #9972 by gesuhan
Replied by gesuhan on topic Re: Express Scripts
I never had any problem with them until I tried to get the controlled Med. They simply are incompetent at with these. Talked to 4 supervisors, and numerous people who just answer the phone. Complained to Tricare, and they referred me to the US Senate, who approved using Express Scripts. So Guess what, my next move is to hit every senator and congressman I can. Like this will accomplish anything!!!!!

Time to create page: 0.375 seconds