please say its not true

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago #9596 by a Guest
Replied by a Guest on topic Re: please say its not true

wb4zit wrote: I've already been banging on my congressman and both of my senators with emails and a phone call. It's an election year. Turn up the heat. Might not help but it certainly can't hurt.

me to, my congressman and senator get and earful from me almost weekly

write/call/visit let em know your pleased or not pleased

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago #9833 by Hank85713
problem I have is the congress person is not worth a hill of beans and is one. Does not care for the people only the illegals in this area. He advocates for them and not us. He called for a boycott of this state due to legislation on illegalss. The 1 senator is retireing but never did anything anyhow and the other lost the last campaign to be the prez, but he has been a road officer (retired on active duty) all his life and also has not done diddly except to try and make a name for himself. So basically there is no one to turn to and bho flat out does not care for anyone but himself and his close cronies.

So what can ya do? I do know who is not getting a vote from me in nov, basically anyone with a D behind their name. Some R's are also on the hook. Ya know we have not have a viable choice in politics in 30 years, I dont know when we will ever get someone that actually cares, probably not in my lifetime and its running out now!

More
12 years 1 week ago #9852 by DutchStar38
This is deplorable!!! It's like getting slapped in the face.

Time to create page: 0.523 seconds