Wyoming 107212
9-12 Aug 2011
(Updated: August 12, 2011)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Called a day ahead and got reservation with no problem. When we arrived names were on board outside office with what site to take. Full hookup, water sewer, power 30amp site, no cable but picked up several channels on antennae, WIFI at the office area only. We came in gate 2 and drove straight down Missile to gravel road leading to CG, this gate has limited hours. If you come in gate 1 there are only a couple of roads to get back over to Missile road, other roads leading to that side have LOW RR bridges, anywhere from 12'6" down to 11'6". The Shoppette is near gate 1 and the BX and commissary are near gate 2. Easy to get on and off base with DOD sticker and ID, I25 just outside the gate. It's about 5 minutes to the city and directions are simple. The campsites are gravel and relatively level, we did no leveling at all. Water, sewer and power hookups are convenient and in good state of repair. The bath house is located next to the office and look fairly new in a brick building. Most of the sites are back in but there are a number of pull thru as well. Plenty of wildlife around the base, lots of geese and pronghorn all around. At $20 a night we felt this CG was a good bargain. The only things I saw that need some attention is landscaping. I would definitely return if in this area of the country again and would recommend this CG to anyone.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or