3.6 126
Wyoming 107209
May 21, 2009
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This campground appears to be the same, with no upgrades or improvements in the past several years. The daily rates, however, have changed and at $20 is one of the more expensive military campgrounds. This seems odd since the campground facilities are average, at best and possibly less than average when you consider that most sites are 30 amp. I did a short walk-around and found 50 amp at only 5 of the 8 pull-thru sites. The other 32 sites are back-in and after checking a few, I assume they are all 30 amp. I could not get a Wi-Fi signal, but had good Verizon Wireless broadband. Gate 2 is the entrance gate and as others have posted, stop and wait in line at the red barn for an inspection. We attempted to by-pass the inspection since there were no directions and it appeared to be for large trucks and contractor pick-ups. We were told to turn around and go back to the red barn. The inspection was a short walk through our coach by the Air Force security. I had reservations for 4 days in spot 36 (50 amp). When we arrived, another motor home was in site 36. This was not a problem since other 50 amp sites were available. However, it is an indicator of how the campground is managed.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or