3.8 43
Washington 134325
July 22, 2016
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

It had been at least 6 years since visiting PAC Beach and used to come all of the time. One of my favorite locations. But this time was a bit of a disappointment although we still had a very good relaxing time. One of the issues is the town itself, like most of the businesses on the coast seem like a ghost town with very little to offer especially in grocery needs and the like. The resort to me seemed run down from the past. The RV park was full and is the best deal around, love it. But the Windjammer restaurant needs some dire help. The food was ok, but the staff seemed like they didn't want to be there. The Windjammer back in the day was hopping at night with Karaoke and music. The Sunday buffet was wonderful. This time it had the basics, very little fruit, no milk for the kids, it was a bust from years past. What happened? Change in management? Or funds? Since it is a MWR facility I think it should have a small minimart exchange for guests to replenish needs for lengthy stays. Just a thought. I will always be back because of the RV park and proximity. The place really needs some upgrading though all the way around especially the Windjammer.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 6 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or