4.3 42
Washington 119364
24-29 Aug 2014
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

First the good: Checking in was very easy and staff is friendly and accommodating. Tuesday and Thursday, all recreation equipment is 1/2 off, a great value. Now for the not-so good: There is no parking “out of the way” when checking in. It would be nice to give you your site number when you make a reservation so one could just go to their assigned site, back in and then go into the office to do the paperwork. The sites are very tight so you had better like your neighbor. There was a lot of trash laying around and several sites with paper and even garbage all around their trailers. No one seems to care about enforcing the rules concerning keeping you site clean. We didn’t see anyone doing litter picking the whole time we were there. The kids driving around emptying the garbage cans drove very fast and seemed to be playing more than working. The 5 MPH is not enforced so a lot of dust is kicked up. Did not use the bathrooms but when I looked in and they were terrible. There is no way I would ever use those showers. At times, very poor, surging water pressure. I would stay here again but would try to get a site at the end of the row.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or