4.8 105
Washington 123777
Aug-Sep 2023
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This is one of those reviews I hate to right. The place is so wonderful and we had such a great experience we want to share to, but then again reservations are hard to get sometimes and don't want to make it more difficult:). Anyway, this is without a doubt the nicest military campground we have ever stayed at, and we have stayed at quite a few! It is also one of the nicest of any kind of RV park we have ever stayed at. Everything is immaculate! The sites all have modern utility hook-ups which all work, the pads are all level and clean, the laundry, restrooms and showers are spotless. Sites are well spaced and roomy. It is very easy to maneuver a big rig or 5th wheel in and around. I do recommend stopping at the large parallel parking lot at the baseball field to unhook your toad. Will make it easier when you check in. The wifi was good for e-mail and general web surfing. Cellphone coverage was intermittent, but found that to be the case all around the base. Wonderfull walking path along the shoreline. Did I mention how clean and well kept everything is. Ken continues with his flower gardens. Hard to really explain, just just have to see them. Staff was great ad very helpful. Directions on this site are spot on. We listened to the waves on the beach at night, windows open and a wonderful ocean breeze. This is the nicest RV park in the military system we have stayed at, in our opinion. Be sure and walk down by the flight line area, there is a very nice memorial to the EA-6B crews and maintainers. Then BX and Commissary are on a different part of the base, the office can give you a map, large and well stocked.
Cliffside RV Park
Cliffside RV Park
Cliffside RV Park
Cliffside RV Park
Cliffside RV Park
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or