4.3 42
Washington 119428
August 7, 2022
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This is the place for families with young children. There is large covered areas to get out of the sun, big sandy beach that leads you to a safe roped off water play area. Boats, kayaks, etc. are available for rent. The fish had a few small fish and lots of turtles. A snack shack offered burgers, fries, soda and ice cream treats. I dry tent camped that offered porta potties. I opted to walk the 1 mile loop to the flushing toilets with showers. The restrooms/showers were in poor condition and dirty, there is nothing else to do in the area, the park was heavily populated with birthday parties, day visitors and every RV camp space was occupied. There was a group of 5-6 young people in their 20's, driving fast, playing music loudly, cussing, drinking, and carrying on in the same camping area as me. Another nearby camper told me they are the same group that was there the weekend before and did the same activity into very late hours. UGH. Not my scene, I enjoy camping, hiking, and watching wildlife. This place was a zoo, but a dream for younger people.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or