3.9 51
Washington 99399
July 1st -12, 2021
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Holiday is much different from the other two military fam camps at Joint Base Lewis-McChord as it is very wooded and has no access to American Lake. Staff are very friendly and helpful. I was close to the office (Site #2) and was glad I have a small rig (22 ft) as with lots of trees it can be a challenge to back it for a lot of sites. I was at Camp Murray for June so I was glad to go check out the park beforehand. My site had a full septic tank which was looked at but not resolved while I was there. I was warned about this from the prior occupant whom used it at an excuse why he was checking out late (noon). I made sure to start early so I wouldn't have that problem as you had to stop and start the drain to insure it didn't overrun. No cable or wifi at the sites but a decent amount of over the air channels are available. Clubhouse wasn't open so unless you sit on office porch you won't have wifi. Laundry was $1 for wash and 25 cents for 15 mins of dry and change machine is available. A bit noisy since located at the end of the runway but prefer jet noise over road noise any day. I will return to this park if I am in the area again & Camp Murray is not available.
Washington
  • File Description
    File Size
    File Type
    Downloads
  • Hol_Pk_Brochure_March_2018
    1 MB
    Server Error
    Server Error