4.8 105
Washington 123626
July 2021
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This is a top not (world class!) campground. I would say a must stay in the state of Washington. All sites are full hook ups, paved and can accommodate big rigs. Our site was #20 (water view site). A beautiful view of the water from the back end of our site. Save room back there so you can set up your chairs to watch the sunset! The grounds are just lovely. The staff takes great pride in planting all kinds of flowers, including artichokes! This campground is well run, no kids running unattended, no loud music, no wild parties etc. It's super quiet at night you hardly know you are in a campground. Cell coverage is poor as is tv off antenna. We are not typically tv watchers, but did want to watch the soccer games and local news which we could not get even with our antenna. We took a bike ride along the water trail that is designated for PT and timed it such that 2 F18s took flight right above our heads - monumental thrill! I just had to yell "Wooo hooo!" You also get to see them clearly from the campground as the take off over the water. Do not hesitate to stay here, call early and get your reservation in the system. Easy launch point into Canada or ferry to Alaska or the San Juan Islands. If you have kids with you there is so much there to keep them busy. Easy access to the beach from the lower section of the campground. The only reason I downgraded them on value is that I think $50.00 is a bit high for a military campground - even though it's very nice. There is a discount for a week long stay as well as month long stays. Overall: Highly recommend!
Cliffside RV Park
Cliffside RV Park
Cliffside RV Park
Report this review Was this review helpful? 5 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or