4.1 62
Virginia 98048
June 2014
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This park used to be a mobile home park converted to RV park, this is a great park, lots of room, roads are paved with concrete pads for the picnic tables, gravel with concrete wheel pads for RV. Water and power are fine the sewer hook ups are underneath the rear of your RV, I hooked my up first than backed over it so didn't have to crawl underneath. Some spots hold water if it rains hard. Small clean bath house, washer and dryers work great, big grass field with fence on 3 sides for the dogs to run. There is a gate with a code to get in. Last time I was there the WIFI worked great but had to call a number and to get code and pay fee. Great little children park in the middle. The only issue is the Air force jets land and take off over the camp ground from early morning to 10pm at night, its gets kind of annoying when your watching TV or trying to talk to someone. TV antenna picks up lots of channels, gets fussy when jets come over.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 2

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
October 30, 2018
mrdon003 They are Navy Jets, not Air Force Jets. It's now 2300 hours that they are required to stop the touch and goes. Another Navy thing. No bath house and the laundry is in the same building that you check in at. Not impressed with this campgrounds.
1 results - showing 1 - 1