4.2 55
Virginia 99232
Oct 6 - 13, 2010
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

J.J. left this review using the Directory software: Made reservations about 2 months in advance and asked for satellite friendly site. Upon arrival the girl checking me in was so concerned about feeding herself candy and paying attention to what her co-worker was doing behind her, that we got very little in info. My directions to the site was a map thrown at me and the words, "It is the first one on the right" period. I was assigned to Cedar 2, could not see the sky for trees, had two wheels off the ground trying to get level. I talked to a fellow camper who had sponsored a friend into the campground and he was assigned to one of the best sites in the entire campground. His reservations had been made 3 weeks prior. The worst part was the acorns. Acorns were falling off the trees above our site and they fell 24 hours a day. The fell at such velocity that they made holes in my air conditioner shrouds. There was no other site to move to. Beware of this problem during the fall months. Overall it was an acceptable experience but could have been much better.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts