3.8 29
Virginia 90088
AUG 27-29, 2010
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Amazing value! The sites are plenty wide to accommodate my 30' trailer with slide out and my F150. Each site has a fire ring and picnic table and is wooded. Just a beautiful rustic feel campsite. The sites are far enough away from each other and with enough foliage in between that you can feel like you are really camping. If you are looking for an RV Resort (Clear cut sites with all drive thru spots) this is not it. This is camping. There are log cabins and tent camping available as well. The sites are set up that you can back your trailer right in. When you make the reservation let the attendant know if you have a large trailer and they will set you up with an easier access site... Endless things to do here; There is a touring light house and an historic Indian village that has period actors, and the Beach..ALL ON POST! If your looking for an RV resort (Clear cut trees and cablevision) this aint it. If your looking to go camping and have tons to do out doors, this is the place. friendly people, beautiful beaches, and lots of history to explore. Bath house Facilities are older so be prepared for that. They are not bad, just old. Way better than fighting the crowds on VA beach. I will be back.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or