Featured
Utah 122252
July 7-11, 2021
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

The facility at Hill is in a great location and the new pull through sites are set up really nice with utilities back to back. Its nice walking out your door and not stepping on your neighbors stinky slinky. The shaded, back in sites seem to be crammed together and I actually saw one that had the picnic table over the top of the neighbors stinky slinky. I would be pissed if I was put in one of these sites. The one complaint with the new pull throughs is that they are right next to the running track and the lights for the track get turned on and off at all hours of the night. The reservation process was easy to navigate and the people we worked with were helpful and friendly. Upon arrival however our experience changed. The person who checked us in was abrupt, bordering on rude. Despite our best attempts to be positive, and friendly, we left the office with the hopes that we would not ever have to speak with this guy again. Other than this “host” our stay went very well. I found it interesting that the campground information included information about a pool table, games and access to videos but it is only open during the limited “office hours”. One nice thing is that in the park next to the FamCamp, there is a splash pad that is lots of fun for the kids or even the kids are heart. There is an OUTSTANDING military aviation museum just off base that is a MUST see in the area. I suppose you could go through in a couple hours but we spent a couple hours one day and then spent the entire next day exploring all of the exhibits and reading all of the history. Overall, if I am back in the area again, I would try to stay here. I’m sure the curmudgeon will be gone.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or