Featured
Utah 121902
Aug/Sep 2020
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We actually stayed here twice during this time frame. We were traveling to Rapid City area for a 9 day vacation after being evacuated from our home in California due to a wild fire. On our way east, we stayed overnight only, using only the electric hook up in our site. On our way home, we had scheduled a two night stay, but asked for and received approval for a third night, When we checked in to our site, since we were staying multiple nights, we chose to take advantage of the full hookups. The only issue we had was the water pressure was so high, it tripped the hose end pressure regulator I had. We went to Camping World in Kaysville to purchase an adjustable water pressure regulator (which we did) but we also traded in our 2 year old Jayco hybrid for a 2021 Keystone Cougar. When we arrived back at the gate, the Security Forces personnel were very considerate in moving the metal stars so we could get the trailer in without difficulty. Parked at the Famcamp with the new trailer, I found out I could not hook up to the sewer connections due to only having a single ten foot sewer hose, The sewer drain was at the rear of the site and on the new trailer the drains are forward of the axles. All in all, the facility more than exceeded my expectations, staff at the Famcamp were incredibly understanding, helpful and willing to work with me as we weren't sure we were going to be able to get out of our home town due to the fire. We will be back to this one, highly recommend.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or