4.2 161
Texas 163552
August 2016
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Before I get started I would like to say the only thing They could do better is offer a monthly rate, like most others do. Just down the road is Kingsville NAS. Its smaller but it is $18 a night but monthly $360, Here it's $18 a night and $540 a month. I read "Meseahunt" and he nailed it on the gate and the gas station. The laundry, showers, and restrooms are the cleanest I have been around. Padre Island is less than 3 miles away and the beaches there are Great. I can see the beach from my RV as I type this. The camp sites are broken down into two places. The first place is all grass spots next to the outdoor rec building. This is the Old grounds and it has one building for laundry (2 washers/dryers) , bathrooms (1 for each), and TV room with small TV and Kitchen chairs to sit in. The other is next to the pier and are all concrete back in spots with good water pressure, 30/50 amp service, and sewer. This side has a laundry mat of 6 washers and dryers (free) and bathroom/showers and a second building which is the community center, with bathrooms( 1 for each), TV, table soccer, kitchen with large refrigerator and range. The park is clean and for the most part Dogs are under control. Love This Park.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 9 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts