3.9 30
Texas 84889
Nov 25 - Dec 9, 2009
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This campground is isolated. There is nothing around it unless you drive to Del Rio, about 15 miles. Each site does have a level, concrete pad, a picnic table and grill. Area over table and grill is covered which probably is great in the summer. From looking around and reading, it would be a great place if you were into fishing. It was always windy while I was there. The laundry is free and consists of two washers and two dryers. Both washers leaked all over the floor and the drain did not handle it all that well. Some of the water was running out the door. One of dryers broke down while I was there. A repair man came the last day I was there and said they had to order a part to fix it. I removed clothes from the one working dryer (which is a no-no according to a post).. It had children's clothes in it and I had not seen children in days. I did 5 loads of laundry and still no one came to claim the clothes. Overall, it is not a bad place, but not a great place for an extended visit unless you are just looking for a place to park your rig and be alone. The camp host was there to greet me the first night I pulled in and said I was not on the board with a reservation. After the office opened the next day, I was on the board. Host said he would be back with combo to laundry and showers, I never saw him again.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or