4.4 133
Texas 141816
13 Mar 2022
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We stopped in around 1630 to see if there were any available spots to park. The night host told me they were full but I could be placed on a waiting list, even though they do not take reservations. I explained I just needed a spot overnight and asked if I could just park in the check in lot, not take out any sides and leave early in the morning. The nice lady declined and pointed to a partially paved lot across the street which they use for overflow. That would have been an option, however this lot is not level and you would have to back up your small trailer or 5th wheel up the grade to park on level ground. There were several folks parked there in smaller trailers and shorter 5th wheels, however if you have a Class A and especially those who tow a car, this would be out of the question. The park seems to be in a good spot and close to downtown and does have a shopette and gas station to fuel up your RV right across from the park. Very hard to plan a trip when you can't make reservations.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts