3.9 30
Texas 84879
11 March- 25 Apr 2020
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Cons: 1. Besides the Lake there is nothing here. 2. The latrine owned by the park service is generally dirty. This gave myself and my boys something to do. Pros: 1. There is nothing to distract you from the Lake. 2. Mr Waters runs a tight ship here. He is an excellent manager and had a great supporting staff. He is currently in the process of rebuilding the campground with amenities. 3. Quiet besides the numerous birds. 4. Beautiful sunrises and sunsets! 5. Campsites were awesome with a shade at the perfect height. Use caution in the spring time regarding your awning, it is always breezy. Had a 104 degree day on 24 April and many 90 degree days during our stay. Two significant hail damaging storms. Absolutely Will stay here again! Perfect place for a large family with a few nearby trails, good people, and the Lake! My family voted this place as the best we stayed at during our journey. I’d say it’s tied with Mid-Bay Shores for location and facilities. Thanks Mr. Waters and staff for making our “stranded” stay comfortable. Second to none!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 9 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or