3.8 48
Tennessee 123509
Sept 12-23, 2008
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Spent 11 days between 9/12 & 9/23. I don't know how the CG was before but the new patio slabs are nice and the crushed rock on the sites are nice but are over graded. Most of the sites are not big rig friendly. Tried the first one we were assigned and had the front wheels 6" off the ground so it was not so good. Checked around and found a better one but still needed blocks under the jacks but wheels stayed on the ground. But we did luck out and our Direct TV came in (site 7). The only thing that I can gripe about is there is no sewer hook up due to lack of interest from engineering to go the distance. They have a dump station and a lift station handles the sewer and water from both bath houses. It would be no major problem to at least hook up a few sites to sewer. However the personnel at the campground and MWR were all friendly and helpful at all times. If you want to fish and do not live in Tenn. and do not have a lisc. it will cost you about 16.50 for three days which I fell is a bit much but that is state regs. ALL IN ALL A GREAT EXPERIENCE, We would do it again, nice quiet place.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or