3.8 48
Tennessee 123367
Nov 18, 2023
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This is a good location if you’re traveling through. But I wouldn’t recommend it for anything more than that. There are no sewer hookups. They do have a dump station with a communal honey wagon, but the dump is at a pretty steep angle so you won’t be emptying your tanks. There isn’t much to do in the area. Nashville is about an hour away, which is nice. There is a little town nearby for necessities, and the commissary is 10 mins from the FamCamp, but it’s super small and doesn’t carry much. THE TREES: be wary if you have a larger rig. There are some extremely tight turns with trees that have clearly been kissed by many an RV. The sites are not level even though they are concrete slabs. The lake is beautiful. I visited in late fall so the weather was already too cold to really enjoy the available rentals at the ODR. The laundry is cheap but the dryer takes 4 hours to dry clothes. Seems it’s in need of replacement. I did not use the bath house so I have no idea about those. I was in site 16, which was a pull through, but I had trees in front of me so I couldn’t open my awning at all. Another tree on the flip side was almost so close I couldn’t open my bedroom slide all the way. There are picnic tables and fire rings provided. It’s a cheap, convenient location if you want to visit Nashville, but I would not make 2 weeks out of it like I did.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or