Featured
Tennessee 98771
Feb 7, 2022
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We made reservations for two weeks. I made several attempts to find out what the entrance requirements were for this facility. I kept getting voice male and the reservation people were of not help. The camp check in time is 3:00 pm. The facility registration closes a 3:30 PM sharp. If you are 4 minutes late forget about getting to your camp site. The person who would not allow us to check in was very rude. We found out they do not want regular disable veterans; you must have a special pass and your spouse must have a letter stating that she is your care giver. On top of that everyone must have two forms of ID, Vehicle insurance, and undergo a security check. Our daughter was with us and with all of the strict security I don't think she would have been able to get in the facility. My advice is to stay away from this facility until it has a reasonable entrance policy. I cannot speak to the quality of the Facility and obviously with not being able to attend. The Camp host was very pleasant and understanding, but she did seem frustrated with the security policies. If you're going to stay in the area to see Memphis, I recommend the Agra Center RV Park. Out of the several FAMCAMP RV parks we have stayed in I have never seen such a Crazy restriction. I would not even rate this facility one star since I was not really able to use the facility.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 8 9

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
March 13, 2022
So we just checked in, no issues getting on base as I'm retired and the wife had an ID. Pamphlet reads, "Eligible Customers, active, retired, reserve and DOD employees"
Just wanted to clarify
1 results - showing 1 - 1